The swimming pool is an ideal place to relax, lounge, sunbathe or play; it’s the perfect spot to have a good time!
We all know the pool, but do you really know its origin and all its secrets?
Learn new things about the pool, spa or sauna!
Despite taking great care to maintain your pool, you may still come across green water. Don't panic, this article will help you achieve clear water in no time!
Winter is the ideal season to get on with your pool renovation project so that you can fully benefit from your pool as soon as spring arrives.
Don’t wait any longer - choose a winter cover to preserve and protect the water in your pool throughout the year!
It’s summertime! How do you feel about diving into some of the most amazing pools of the world?
Find out all the energy-efficiency tips for a low-energy pool!
Storms can potentially damage your pool and surroundings if you do not take precautions.
Is your pool starting to show its age? If so, it’s time to think about renovating it.
You want to build a freeform pool in your backyard. But how to measure a freeform pool?
The machine room includes all the filtering system components.
Essential component to ensure the quality of the water before the chemical treatment.
To find the pump flow for you just divide by 5 or 6 the total volume of water in your pool.
An effective filtering system solves 80 % of water-related problems encountered in pools, the remaining 20 % are due to the chemical treatment.
REACH is a European Union regulation adopted to improve protection for human health and the environment against the risks related to chemicals.
Find out all the existing options to customize your above ground swimming pool.
These pools can be installed quickly, and can be easily dismantled and transported if you ever move to a new home.
Find how to solve the main problems observed on PVC and the way to treat them.