Certikin Genie Condensing Boiler
Delivering up to a staggering 94% efficiency, the Genie pool heater can save up to 30% running cost over traditional direct fired gas swimming pool heaters.
The Certikin Genie range of gas condensing pool heaters is one of the worlds only condensing pool heaters. The Genie S features a water to water heat exchanger with cupro-nickel tubes to provide long lasting durability even on salt chlorinated pools. Using condensing technology the Genie range delivers up to a fantastic 94% efficiency compared to standard direct fired pool heaters which typically operate at between 60 to 80%.
At the heart of every Genie lives a super quiet state-of-the-art stainless steel heat engine. Using a fully modulating fan and gas valve, we
guarantee a precise and clean burn every time with a perfect air/fuel mixture. Condensing technology allows the Genie to perform at 94%
efficiency ensuring that the heat goes into your pool water, not into the air.
Practicality and flexibility are important features of any pool heater and the Genie offers both in abundance. Every heater is factory set to
run on Natural Gas and the simple insertion of a special washer during installation converts to Propane Gas in minutes. All units can be
installed either indoors or outdoors and a variety of flue options will cover almost any installation situation.
The plastic push fit horizontal and vertical flue systems will work on runs of up to 20 metres equivalent
(e.g. 1 x 90O elbow = 1.5metes) and are simple to fit.
With pool water, electrical and gas connections on both the left and right hand side and even being suitable for wall mounting, the Genie
is the most flexible pool heater available.
User Friendly Operation
Simple operation via the lockable temperature control dial and large clear digital display means the customer is in full control of the pool
water temperature. The Microprocessor Control System constantly monitors pressure, flow, temperature and safety to ensure accurate
pool temperature is maintained.
The electronic diagnostics eliminate unnecessary service calls and can direct the technician to specific systems during servicing.
Reliability is assured by the use of quality materials both inside and out. The heat engine produced in stainless steel is designed to last
and the Genie casing is polyester coated to withstand the potentially harsh environments that it will be operating in.
The electrical and mechanical components are all proven and sourced from such industry leaders as Honeywell. Customers can rest
assured that the Genie Condensing Gas Pool Heater will provide years of trouble-free, efficient heating.
Genie heaters are now supplied with a limited 2 year guarantee.
- Available in 20kw (68,000btu), 36kw (123,000btu) and 49kW (167,000btu) outputs
- Only one unit to stock for either natural or LPG-supplied natural gas with conversion kit to LPG included
- Tamper proof lockable pool temperature display in C or F.
- Up to 94% condensing efficiency – equivalent to Sedbuk A
- Running cost reduced by up to 30%
- Environmentally friendly
- Modulating output for accurate temperature control & increased efficiency
- IP44 for indoor or outdoor installations
- Quiet running
- Lightweight compact design
- Pool connection left to right OR right to left
- Simple condensate disposal connections left or right side
- Pre-plumbed c/w a double non return valve & filling loop
- Plastic flue kits, push fit horizontal and/or vertical up to 20m
- Honeywell CVI controls
- Multiple heater kit options up to 400kw output (8 heaters)
- CCP pool control panel compatible
- Wall mounting kit available
- Commissioning / Diagnostic display with service required indicator (2000 hours run time)
- Suitable for use with salt chlorinated pools