Easy One Bar Safety Cover
- Protection and cleanliness by its peripheral watertightness properties : the principle of anti-leaf tension along the lengths
- Extended service life thanks to the 2 interchangeable anti-abrasion strips located under the cover over the coping edges preventing any wear to the cover
- Economic rectangular shape which is suitable for almost all standard or free form pools
- Very quick installation
- Our frabrics are assembled in a single part by welding stiffener reinforcements over the lengths
- The ends of our aluminium bars rest on th coping and are protected by a runner
- Tension is applied using lockable stainless steel pawls
- Drainage is provided between each bar to prevent water pockets from forming
Grille Extrem Criss Cross Cover
A new Winter Cover designed & manufactured in accordance to NF P 90-308 safety standard. Grille Extrem represents the highest requirements for a Winter Cover. Available in 5 standard stock sizes, ready for immediate despatch. Manufactured in grey or black to
enhance the aesthetics of any pool, the “CRISS CROSS” design ensures maximum durability.
Opt for a winter cover to preserve the water in your pool, protect your pool from the cold, outdoor pollution and algae.
- Step cut out
Step cut out
Optional brass anchor
Why choose a bubble tarp?
- Preserves the heat accumulated during the day: +1 to 2°C per day depending on the amount of sunshine
- Ecological bubble tarp
- Unbeatable value for money
- Limits evaporation and temperature drop
- Optimizes the work of a heat pump
Thermal covers, also commonly referred to as called bubble covers, are designed to utilise the sun to gradually warm the water in your pool.
- Totally encapsulated
- Easy to clean
- Robust and strong
- One detachable control pulling point
- New screw together Smartclic connections
- Reuseable on future solar covers, so excellent value for