A new safety law... And?
Category : Improve
The law passed on January 3rd 2003 and its two application orders from December 31st 2003 and June 7th 2004 have implemented a legal framework on uncovered ground-level pools.
What Does It Mean For Me?
The new application orders should be applied to each individual owning an uncovered ground-level pool…
4 safety equipments to make your pool secure
- Safety barriers: Standard NF P 90-306
- Alarms: Standard NF P 90-307
- Covers: Standard NF P 90-308
- Fences: Standard NF P 90-309
For above ground pools
Provided that the pool is completely and entirely above ground, it does not fit within the scope of the law of 3rd January 2003 concerning pool safety requirements. This set apart, it is important to ensure the security of the swimmers and in particular:
- Prevent access to the pool with an above ground ladder or remove the ladder when the pool is not in use
- Never leave the pool unattended, even for a very short moment, when swimmers are present